Cryptocoins experienced a breakdown over the past days. The total market value of cryptos are currently flat at US$204.1 billion and traders are hoping that it will move a little higher in the coming days.
Most of the altcoins are in decline even the most popular Bitcoin. Currently, BTC price seems trying to push slightly higher, the major decline in crypto is inevitable.
Goldman Sachs chief financial officer Martin Chavez described reports that trading desk for cryptocurrency is under an open timeline. It means that the launch for a trading desk is not probable any time soon. It is not possible to launch if money from legal institutions can not contribute or support to give crypto prices the lift it needed.
Below are the preview of different altcoins and their price movement:
- Bitcoin (BTC) price has pushed up to nearly $20,000 value last December, 2017 and have experienced downtrend all throughout 2018 and is currently in $6000 to $7000 value. The market capitalization is still in billion dollars value even in bearish direction.
- Ethereum (ETH) enjoyed an all-time high value of more than $1,400.00 range from last quarter of 2017. Ethereum is currently trading below $200 level and are expected to downturn because of unresolvable issues from developers and traders. The current market capitalization is still in $22B value.
- Ripple (XRP) price price is also in a dip with less than $0.50 per token compared to its price that climbed up to $3 per token from last year. Still the cryptocurrency market cannot guarantee any improvement in the coming months but the market capitalization is still above $15Billion.
- The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has become the second most valued crypto at the mark-up of above $1,700 per token, right now it has fallen drastically below the $450 per token. The continuous downswing of the cryptocurrency world is still uncertain but the market capitalization for BCH is still in between the $7-$9Billion range.
- EOS (EOS) is a blockchain-based, decentralized operating system that went as high as $21 per coin last April and are currently moving within the $5-$9 price range. Even with the continuous meltdown of the cryptoworld, EOS remain a bullish altcoin with almost $5B capitalization.
- Stellar (XLM) is an open platform intended for building financial products that can create interconnection between individuals in a global scale. The Stellar price last January, 2018 spiked to the highest at $0.866 per coin. Due to the downtick trading in the cryptocurrency world, it went down to $0.250 per piece.
- Litecoin (LTC) remained as one of the most sought-after altcoins in the cryptocurrency world. The LTC trading price soared up to $347.45 last Dec 2017 and currently it plunged to $62 per coins with $3B market capitalization.
While alt coins like Monero (XMR), Tether (USDT) and Cardano (ADA) are included in the top 10 lists of top performing coins. Based on the opinion of financial experts, all the altcoins are still promising even if there are major downturn in the cryptocurrency world. The market may still be profitable if you just know how to work on the market flow.