This is via CFD or contracts for difference, a derivative trading instrument.
With a minimum deposit of $200 on your account, you can start trading on the price movement of the most popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin with leverage of up to 1:5.
Here’s the thing:
This emerging market is prone to huge movements and as a trader, you can make sizable returns out with the right investment decisions.
But it’s important to remember:
These instruments are more volatile than traditional currencies and carry significant risks.
Notable Trading Perks
With Pepperstone you can easily diversify your portfolio because their platform will allow you to access not only cryptocurrencies but other investment products products including indices, forex, commodities, shares, options and ETFs.
How can you actually use this?
Using the same account that you registered, you can switch to other markets and explore other opportunities via the various platforms that they offer.
This company has been operating for since 2010 and and has managed to earn an name in the market for offering institutional grade trading.
They have also won numerous awards and currently have a license from trusted financial regulators including the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
This brokerage is excellent when it comes to customer service.
They have agents that are available 24/7 via phone, email and live chat.
Best of all…
Their handling time is much faster and more competitive compared to the service quality of other brokerages.
More and more brokerages nowadays are offering cryptocurrency trading but if you’re in search of a brand that is trustworthy then Pepperstone should be one of your top choices.
Aside from being regulated, they also offer institutional grade spreads and trade execution, an essential feature that you won’t just find with any broker.
|Platforms||MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 4 Mac, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, iPhone, Android, iPad/Tablet, cTader, cTrader WebTrader, cTrader cAlgo, cTrader Mobile|
|Margin Trading||Up to 1:5 for cryptocurrencies|
|Payment Methods||Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, POLi, China Union Pay, Bank Transfer (Domestic and International), BPay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Qiwi, Fasapay, Broker to Broker|
|Cryptocurrencies Available||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin|
|Support||Phone, Email, Live Chat|
How to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies with Pepperstone
- Register for an account with Pepperstone.
- Fund your account using the supported payment methods (Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, POLi, China Union Pay, Bank Transfer (Domestic and International), BPay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Qiwi, Fasapay, Broker to Broker).
- Open the Pepperstone platform.
- On the left navigation menu, look for “Crypto Currency”. Here you will find all the available cryptocurrency pairs that you can trade on Pepperstone’s platform.
- Choose your desired pair and place an order. Click Buy if you think that the value of the cryptocurrency will rise or Sell if you think that the value will fall.
- Once you have decided on where to place your position, enter the details of your trade and execute the contract.
- You will generate a return if you executed a Buy contract and the value of the cryptocurrency increases or you executed Sell contract and the value of the cryptocurrency decreases. Otherwise you will incur a loss.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 76.5% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.